My life in bullet points-
- Born in Flint, Michigan in 1965
- Former Police Officer, National Guard, and EMT- Helping others is in my blood
- I have three children, two of them with lesbian friends that wanted children.
- Started fund raising at age 10 for Muscular Dystrophy
- Previously lived in Detroit, Orlando, and Atlanta. Moved to Houston in 2003
- Joined ERSICSS in Reign XXI
- IPR XXIII
- Emperor XXVI
- (Bragging moment) Along with my empress, Sheri Anne Bouton, and our great membership, we raised the highest amount of cash for an ERSICSS reign. Something that we hope to see another reign beat if it helps our community.
- Her Majesty’s Parliament
- Member of Parliament Session 5
- Speaker of the House Sessions 6 & 7
- Prime Minister Session 8
- Member of the board of directors for the Castle littleMore.
- Served 3 years as Treasurer of the Colt 45’s and for the Houston Council of Clubs.
- Owner and Director of Illuminations Project
- First Family of Montrose-
- Daddy of Montrose 2011.
- Director of Mother and Daddy of Montrose contest and title holders.
- Owner of the Puppy of Montrose contest.
- Many awards and accolades
- I work as a Secondary Marketing Manager, Compliance Auditor and backup Mortgage Closer for a CUSO that serves over 40 Credit Unions. Previously worked as a Corporate Advisor and Trainer.
- Greatest accomplishment- Marrying my wonderful husband, Scott Kenyon, on 12/13/14, after being together 10 years.
I am highly honored to be named an Heir to the International Court Council and appreciate the faith that the Queen Mother has in my abilities.
As always…..From the Heart, through the Court and for the Community!