- Born in Monticello, Illinois in 1962
- Attended Parkland College, then University of Illinois studied Business Administration.
- Have worked in Health Care Administration over 28 years (25 years at Kaiser Permanente and 3 years currently for Life Care Centers of America, Denver Colorado).
The Imperial Court of the Rocky Mountain Involvement:
- Paid dues member since the 23rd reign. I was introduced to the court at the tail end of the 19th reign and voted for the 20th Monarchs and from there on.
- Reigned as Baroness 35 for the 35th Reign.
- I was elected to a term of 4 years as CFO for ICRME which I am currently in my 3rd year.
- I served as the recording secretary for I.C.R.M.E BOD for reigns 36 and 37, to help broaden my knowledge of our organization.
- I was elected the 38th Empress of The Imperial Court of the Rocky Mountain Empire – Denver, CO
Her Majesty’s Parliament
- Member of Parliament Session 8
Other community involvement, position and duration held:
- American Heart Walk Corporate Team Leader for Kaiser Permanente 2003 - 2011
- Aids Walk Corporate Team Leader for Kaiser Permanente – 2003 - 2011
- Project Angel Heart – Volunteer for 2004 - 2011 w/Kaiser Permanente
- Dining Out For Life ambassador 2004 - 2016 at Goodfriends
- Colorado Business Council member (2005 - 2010) elected to the board in October 2008 for another 2 year seat which I finished my term in August 2010.
- Pride Fest Corporate Team Leader for Kaiser Permanente – 2004 - 2011
- Represented I.C.R.M.E at the National Coming Out Day at Metro State – 2006
- Rocky Mountain Chapter Out and Equal liaison for Kaiser Permanente – 2007- 2011
- Board Member of GaLLA 2009 – 2010
- I was nominated for the highest prestige Kaiser Permanente Diversity award for my leadership role in advocating and educating Diversity in the Workforce – won it in 2010.
- Many others over the years.
I Remain in Loyal Service to the Crown, Court and Our Community Always